FDA Registered Chummie Bedwetting Alarm is the Safest Bedwetting Alarm in the World
Chummie is a non-invasive medical device registered with the US FDA.
Chummie is an incontinence alarm which can help you sleep dry at night … every night!
The FDA describes Chummie as:
- An enuresis alarm, a device intended for use in treatment of bedwetting.
- Through an electrical trigger mechanism, the device sounds an alarm when a small quantity of urine is detected on a sensing pad.
Chummie FDA Details
The Chummie Enuresis Alarm treatment system is manufactured to the strictest quality standards and procedures.
- Device Classification – Conditioned response enuresis alarms
- FDA Section Number - 876.2040
- PART 876 – Gastroenterology-urology device
- Medical device classification – Class II
- CE certified safety. ISO compliance