Bedwetting Alarm FSA Eligibility & Insurance Coverage
The Chummie Bedwetting Alarm is FSA eligible. Many health insurance plans pay for the Chummie enuresis treatment system. Check with your individual health plan to see if the Chummie incontinence alarm and bed-wetting treatment system is covered.
Theos Medical Systems, Inc. does not participate directly with insurance companies.
The Chummie enuresis treatment system, is considered a Durable Medical Equipment (DME) for insurance purposes by most providers.
- HCPCS Code: S8270; Description: Enuresis alarm, using auditory buzzer and/or vibration device
- Available for purchase without a prescription
- Obtain a prescription from your child’s provider and submit it with a sales receipt and completed form to your insurance company
- Valid only in USA and Canada
FSA – Flexible spending accounts may be used for the purchase of the Chummie Enuresis Treatment System. Since laws are changing constantly, check coverage prior to purchase.
- ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code: 788.36
- Description: Nocturnal enuresis