Absolutely No Side Effects – We Really Care for You and Our Planet
- Americans use 27.4 billion disposable diapers per year.
- This results in about 3.4 million tons of diapers in landfills per year.
- Chummie Incontinent Alarm helps reduce the quantity of diaper-trash in landfills.
Our core values embody social consciousness. Our constant effort at making a difference is at the core of our “Chummie Developing Country Initiative” wherein we have already donated over 1000 Chummie’s to children in developing countries.
Recycle Your Chummie Program
Put your used Chummie to use
- Chummie supports recycling in an effort to better the environment
- Upon completion of the treatment, users are encouraged to return the Chummie to us in a postage paid envelope.
- We sanitize Chummie and send it to children in developing countries who would otherwise not be able to afford one
Ethical Manufacturing Practices
Ethical, fair trade that’s ecologically sound is non-negotiable
- We do not support child labor
- Our facilities adhere to strict environmental guidelines
- We are glad to be part of a culture that asks where it’s goods are from and how they’re made
- Our manufacturing facilities meet very strict social and environmental criteria
- It’s our passion to make a positive difference in the world. Ethical, fair trade that’s ecologically sound is non-negotiable
Chummie Assistance Program
This program was designed to help users who are not able to afford a Chummie